Hammad new member

Hi All.

I am a relatively new member. I have been reading and going through the school here on babypips.com. I have dabbled in forex trading ( some profitable trades and some not so profitable). I am looking to get back into trading but in an educated way.

Any tips on developing a strategy or any guidance is welcome.

Thank you

1 Like

That’s great, this is a very welcoming forum so you should be able to gain advice and knowledge to build a profitable and structured process

What were you been trading last time round?

I was trading mainly major currency pairs as a day trader. But due to other commitments I was not able to focus on trading as much as I would have liked.

Hellooo @HAXM! :smiley: Welcoooome. :slight_smile: Have you used any strategy before? :thinking: Maybe, you could start there and tweak it according to what you think went wrong, or how it could better fit your trading style. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome HAXM am also a new member here but I assure you this is the great community to interact with.

1 Like

Well Im sure this time round you can build a process that fits your lifestyle and allows you to be profitable…As technology has advanced maybe even build an automated version

1 Like

Yeah I get that impression.

major pair is always safe and secure than others. use other pairs in demo account to see the performance how it works.

Welcome to bp @HAXM! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

Hello and welcome to the community, HAXM! Good luck in developing a strategy that will work for you.