Happy Corner: Kiwi (NZD) pairs

But we also have this against us - secondary uptrend and flag formation:

Have a good trade!

Shorted NZDUSD at 0.8350 as below

I hope you went long NZD/USD a couple of days ago! Many comdoll traders can just stand by and watch as NZD/USD breaks above its former highs on the daily chart. But for those who are absolutely bearish on the Kiwi or if you’re looking for a target for your longs, then you should take a look at the .8400 major psychological handle, which has served as a strong resistance level early in the year

Ooooops… Stopped out

Once again shorted based on resistance in the weekly chart.

Bijoy

The Kiwi has been rallying for days on end but I have a good feeling that it might retreat this week. Probably it’s because I’m spotting a bearish divergence on the 4-hour time frame of NZD/USD. I’m not sure though if the pair is also making a bullish pennant, which could mean that the rally would resume pretty soon. What do you think?

I think could be a good trade because if you use a Fibonacci 0.8055 at 11/16 to 0.8476 12/14/ the 38.2% would be.8320, I am waiting to break line at .84

my four penny worth is for it to head south to around 0.83089 ish also keep an eye out for wedensdays NZ GDP figures.

Presently above trade is up by 150 pips and so I am moving the stop loss to BE at 0.8450.

Also I am adding another position at 0.8300 with same stop loss and take profit.

Trade Details:

Position 1 from post # 175
Entry: 0.8450, SL: 0.8450 (BE), TP: 0.7850, Risk: Initially 2.5% and presently risk free, RR: 1:4

Psition 2
Entry: 0.8300,SL 0.8450, TP: 0.7850, Risk: 2.5%, RR: 1:3

Thank you friends

BIJOY

Friends,

Considering year end, I am moving the stop loss of my Short NZDUSD to 0.8300. Now the second position has become BE and 1st position has locked +150 pips.

Thank you friends

BIJOY

Who’s up for some trend trading? NZD/USD is near the rising trend line on the 1-hour chart but it looks like the bears aren’t done selling just yet. The .8350 minor psychological handle is a good area to watch if you’re planning on buying the Kiwi. Just make sure that you have your stop losses in place!

Could this be my chance to jump in the NZD/USD uptrend? It appears that a rising channel is forming on the pair’s 4-hour time frame and it just bounced from the top. I’m thinking the next potential bounce could happen at the channel support, right around the .8350 minor psychological level.

Buckle your seatbelts, folks! NZD/USD is about to test a resistance area! The BOJ’s recent announcement boosted risk appetite a couple of hours ago, which could send NZD/USD to the .8425 handle, which has served as a good resistance for the pair so far this month. Still, it might be better to wait for Stochastic to turn and cross before we commit to an idea of a reversal.

Here’s another retracement play! After making a strong break below the .8350 area, NZD/USD just pulled back up for a quick retracement. Will the former support level hold as resistance though? Stochastic is still moving up, which suggests that Kiwi bulls could have enough energy to push NZD/USD higher. Let’s see if the Fibs hold!

Here’s one for the long-term comdoll traders! NZD/USD found resistance at the .8465 area, which has served as a resistance around this time last year. But with the higher lows popping up on the daily chart it looks like we’re about to see a descending triangle play out. Will it break to the upside this week?

Expecting so…

welcome back mate!

Will GBPNZD resume it’s downtrend to new lows ???

Shorted at 1.8800

Planing to attach a 100 pip trailing stop.

BIJOY

Hit SL -100 pips. No problem, reduced risk