Happy Holidays from a Newbie!

Hi guys~
Happy holidays!

I am Ria from the Philippines. :blush:

Iโ€™ve only been into trading for about a couple of months and I know that I have so much more to learn!

I would greatly appreciate if you guys could help me out with trading tips and tricks. :bow::+1: And I hope Iโ€™d be able to help you out one way or another, too. Hereโ€™s to learning and growing together in Forex! :tada: :tada:

Welcome to the forums, Ria! Are you done with the School of Pipsology? How long have you been into trading?

Thanks for the welcome, Tracer!

I just finished Pre-school. And Iโ€™m about to start with my Kindergarten course. :slight_smile: Iโ€™ve been into trading for just a couple of months and Iโ€™m still very much intimidated by everything. :frowning: Good thing I found this site! :tada:

1 Like

Awesome! How was it? Did you take the quiz? Where did you learn about BabyPips.com?

Happy Holidays and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the welcome, Diana! I feel so great here already. I hope I could get to talk to you again soon! Enjoy the rest of the year! :blush:

1 Like

It is a great community of traders that will answer whatever questions youโ€™ve got about trading and the psychology of trading! Best of wishes to you too!

1 Like