Happy New Year My New Familiy's Babypippers

To be sincere, I do not have true friends we are thinking the same direction of making 7 figures from spot forex biggest investment. I joined this family few weeks back and I have learnt everything tremendously about the world of forex. Thanks Babypips for wonderful resources you have provided for us and this forum is a lit :fire: thanks also for the contributors. 2019 GREATER YEAR AHEAD. PLEASE I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. Any country you’re welcome, I am from Nigeria.

1 Like

Happy New Year to you too @deo_pips! :smiley: Welcome to this amazing communityyyyy! :slight_smile:

It’s such a daunting goal, and I wish you the best of luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @ria_rose

Happy New Year, everyone!

1 Like

Happy new year! Just keep posting here (and also DYOR before you do) and you’re bound to end up with new forum friends.

1 Like

Thanks purtle. Where do you hail from?

US. Try and look for other threads here and ask questions or respond to other people’s questions. That’s how I started here. Eventually, I’d log in and get so many responses it would take me hours just reading through posts and replying. And if you’re serious about trading, you’d put in the time and effort.

Hope to see you in other discussions here!

I’d appreciate your kind reply @purtle
Yea I do read other threads. Though, soonest I’ll start contributing.

2 Likes