Harmonic Pattern Trading Journal

Which structure are you pointing out on? The one on USD/JPY? That clearly is not a harmonic structure.

Just GRADUATED with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology!

Pending laboratory job offers (depending on interview), however, I will continue this trading path!
I did not quit and have no intentions of quitting with this methodology.

[QUOTE=“elephant;502725”]Just GRADUATED with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology!

Pending laboratory job offers (depending on interview), however, I will continue this trading path!
I did not quit and have no intentions of quitting with this methodology.[/QUOTE]

Out of school huh? Welcome to the real world… now the only thing to look forward to is for the sweet comet of death to take you :wink: … It may take a few years of working 40 to 50 hrs a week, every week to come to this conclusion though.

I have had this experience before… When I graduated high school HAHAHA.

You shouldn’t think like that, ILovePizzaMore. I don’t know why [U]anyone [/U]would look forward for a comet of death. Who in the world would look forward to working 40-50 hours week, every week for their rest of their lives to realize that they have been institutionalized by corruption and money and THEN die by a comet of death? HAHAHA! Good one!

This is why people do what they want when they want to be content/happy and not being glued to the monitory all day.

Congrats mate, very good indeed. It’s also very good that you want to keep trading, since working it’s not the only way to earn money, actually, trading brings to real financial freedom (where if you want to work or not is up to you, since you have no need!!!)
I know what means to work 40-50 hours on minimum wage, I waste almost 5 years in this way… you can always make money but no one can give you back all that hours of your life.
Working is not bad if brings you happiness and you do what you really love but when you get financial freedom working is AN option and not the ONLY option!!!
You are right about harmonic pattern trading, it’s awesome!!!

Congratulations and good luck

[QUOTE=“elephant;502730”]Who in the world would look forward to working 40-50 hours week, every week for their rest of their lives to realize that they have been institutionalized by corruption and money and THEN die by a comet of death? HAHAHA! Good one!
[/QUOTE]

Lol no one does… That’s my point. Yet it’s a necessity for most everyone to do that… Working isn’t necessarily about “getting wealthy” as it is just surviving… Lol anyways good job graduating. Hopefully you’ll find life after school to be more tolerable then scraping a cheese grater on your forehead for 8-10 hours a day.

I have not post in a while. However, I was actively trading.
I wanted to inspire others that trading can be difficult but also rewarding to one self. So, I want to give you a brief example.
I took a Eur/Usd position on 10/3/2013 at 22:29. If you look at the chart at that time, it just dropped precipitously.
I took the pleasure to hedge this position as aggressively as possible because I had two other positions that put me in more than -150 pips. I applied both technical and fundamental analysis on all of my charts and started hedging in order to fill the loss.
Here is the result-

AUD/USD (+200 pips)
Position Held at 0.94680 Closing at price gap or near golden ratio. Wave sequence seems to be completing. Pending order due to retracement to whoknows level. Market overview is the same.

This is harmonic trading pattern is one strategy I am seriously admiring.

AUDUSD H1 & H4 Real & OFFICIAL HARMONIC S

Looks to me as if you have a serious grasp of trading.

Hopefully the job offer that you want will appear, also that you are able to persist with the trading.

I wish you the very best.

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

EUR/USD Entry - Long position

ABC Pattern filled on larger time frame. Pitch fork support levels backed by C Wave formation. C wave formation is incomplete. Target level of 1.250 to test major support level followed by 1.320 target completion.

once @ 1.320, next target level is 1.380

USD/JPY

Wave 1 was completed. C wave is finding its place after it broke form funnel. Target levels are at 0.500 fib level as it was support level for wave 3-4. Looking for target level past 0.500 which looks like 93. Looks very pessimistic from this point of view as the USD becomes weaker and weaker.

Starting account: 1K
End Goal: Develop essential trading confidence.

I made a couple of bad calls but I was still firm on my long term outlook. View charts 30min/1h to enter and exit positions. Something to learn from these lost trades was to “never be afraid to take profits.”
I had a mindset of “it can go higher…” but I decided to make ends meet to recover my losses first.

The trades placed are higher than the 2% that I had promised my self, but this is only due to placing stop limits and take profit levels. Although, my trading may seem quite aggressive, the future me wants to be able to net 25-40 pips per day (x2) on average. This can help with my end goal to trading with larger accounts in the future.

This is my current position at the moment. Smaller lots testing resistance levels. Once expansion occurs, retracement of support will be my next entrance on the 1h.