EURUSD FIRST SCALP Trade

EURUSD Second SCALP Trade

AUDCAD H1 , H4 & M30

CHFJPY H1 , H4 ,M15 & M30

NZDUSD M15 & M30

USDSGD

XAUUSD H1 , H4 & M30

Hey
I am following your pattern for last few days and being newbie i was wondering which indicator you using for the harmonic pattern. Also i have seen the pattern are publish after the price action have taken place. But your last seems to be current one. Have you taken that trade and how successful this pattern are as i am using one of the Indicator from MT4, which does show the pattern but not able to understand how successful they will be. Yes it does give you the price action zone where there is quite likely it will reverse but not sure how successful this strategy on its own will be though…

How is that red trend line drawn. Also in harmonic pattern, does fibonacci timezone play role, like if it falls between .382 and 1.618 timezone of XA then only valid pattern and pattern completing on timezone 1.00 is like ideal? Or is it that only ratios are more important irrespective of where it falls on the timezone.
Thanks for providing the pattern as they happen, much appreciated. I am newbie at the moment so using the free version avaialble on mt5 for now, which is quite good but it doesnt have flexibility on having no slack on AB retracement, while can have slack on other ratios. So for now have to test the pattern manually to check if it meets the strict requrement of those fib ratios.

List of opportunities