Harmonic Patterns

EURUSD 1HR Butterfly

This is Type 1 Trade
All 3 indicators came out of OVERSOLD 70 so this trade became Valid for Execution and TRADE Management there is an Primary 45 Degree Trend line, when price breaks this TrendLine ,Trade becomes INVALID

USDJPY 15Min SHARK Type 2
AMPRSI & HSI need to come out of OVERBROUGHT to become a valid trade for SCALPING

AUDJPY 4HR Shark T2
We can see COMPLEX STRUCTURE in RSI & AMPRSI,so indicators went to RSI Mid 50 & started going to 30.so now RSI must go to 30 to become a valid setup

AUDUSD 1 HR pattern T2.Price is in PRZ Zone & indicators are below 30,so when these indicators come out of 30 , Trade becomes VALID

AUDUSD 4 HR pattern T2.Price is in PRZ Zone & indicators are below 30,so when these indicators come out of 30 , Trade becomes VALID

+10 pips live trade

EURAUD WEEKLY BUTTERFLY

AUDUSD WEEKLY CRAB

AUDNZD DAILY 5-O Pattern

EURNZD,Daily BUTTERFLY|690x360](upload://zvunedjHLTufPmQldxjoqC3ESXE.png)

4HR BAT
AMPRSI & HSI need to come out of 30 then only trade is valid

DAILY BUTTERFLY

GBPCHF 1h Crab
all indicators are above 70, need to come below 70 to
become a valid setup

CADJPY 1 HR Gartey all indicators are above 70, need to come below 70 to
become a valid setup

GB PCAD 4H
amprsi,rsibamm below 70 so trade valid

All 3 indicators are coming out of OVERSOLD 70 so this trade is Valid for Execution and TRADE Management there is an Primary 45 Degree Trend line, when price breaks this TrendLine ,Trade becomes INVALID

The Bearish CRAB has now hit Target 1, the 38.2 retracement, due to this being a type 1 trade I am looking to close half of my position in case of a reversal back into the PRZ

Wow please how can I lean it, or how to trade with Harmonic patterns ?

Bro learn harmonics from SCOTT CARNEY who is father & invented of HARMONIC PATTERNS…EVERY monday,tuesday & thursday u can learn trading from .live trading sessions…if u have this software u have more than 90% winning trades pls see all my live trades…