Harmonic Patterns

Nobody is EXPERT Here…u said today u lost in EURUSD LIVE TRADE But see my profit in USDCHF LIVE TRADE WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR SCREEN SHOTS
I SEE only charts not any news
if u r expert in GANN good but don’t criticize others my every trade is REAL TIME

You Said this "only trade in Indian Market.I have+14 years of experience " Having such a massive experience how can u mock others ,Im not expert like you this is my 3rd year in learning trading but i never criticize others im only showing plain charts which works for me.& i sometimes posts indian charts too this is example
.RELIANCE 1HR for NSE:RELIANCE by PriceActionTradervsa

I never wanted to mock anybody. I just wanted to say how the geometry works just by 2 mouse clicks. I did not lose in forex. They had cheated and closed the account.

BY just clicking you get a good trade set up. And how the music is related to human physiology. Not even that It can be correlated with DNA, RNA and playing deck of cards. I just wanted everybody to understand. And I have done Research On Pandemic Event - covid from 542 AD . And giving a forecast based on square of nine and even for nifty. Sorry, if you think i just posted that thing to criticize you.

thanks

sanjay

bro sorry earlier u only said u lost in forex but now u saying this - I just wanted to say how the geometry works just by 2 mouse clicks. I did not lose in forex–then u must have easily beaten big billionaires in world if making money is easy with mouse click. even Gann also not so much of confidence .“I just wanted everybody to understand. And I have done Research On Pandemic Event - covid from 542 AD” u must be real god then…im just a learner in trading i believe only in volumes and harmonic patterns

pl show real trade or stop this argument i already agreed u r expert

Everybody has their liking and disliking. What ever it suits you. I am just showing how the geometry works, which is based on scale factor. Pl. do not take otherwise. I had just posted EURUSD chart. Let’s finish this chapter. Just to understand law of vibration and square of nine it took me 10 yrs. Pl. do not write harsh words. Sorry again. I trade very less mostly commodity because lack of time.
Thanks
sanjay

This is harmonics im showing real trades, u need to sho.w ur GEOMENTRY and MATHAMATICAL SKILLS in GANN Group… Just to understand law of vibration and square of nine it took me 10 yrs.Im interested in learning trading not mathematical formulas
MY EURUSD

How many traders understand your gann chart and how many will understand this chart…i never said im 10+yr of experience

EURNZD H1 , H4 , M15 & M30

GBPJPY M15 , M30 & H1

BTCUSD TP1 Hit