Harmonic Patterns

GBPAUD DAILY Shark
RSIBAMM , AMPRSI & HSI readings are at EXTREMES i.e 70 they are below 70
but HSI need to turn downside then its a Valid Trade

AUDJPY TP1 Hit… Please see all charts to see LIVE Power of My Harmonic Software and Last Chart to see Scott Carney Sir Teachings to close Trade at TP1 (38.2fib), after hitting TP1 went straight to PRZ

USDCHF 4HR SHARK RSIBAMM , AMPRSI & HSI readings are at EXTREMES i.e 70 they are below 70 so its a Valid Trade for EXECUTION

Now +140 PIPS

XAUUSD 1HR,30MIN & 15MIN

Deep Crab
in 15min tf we can get good SCALPING OPPORTUNITY when AMPRSI , RSIBAMM & HSI turn from extreme

Hi there, I am finding it hard to find harmonic patterns when I look through the 8 majors. Is there any free software of website that finds them or how do you find them? They are quite rare or happen daily?

Thanks

im using Scott Carney Software…i can get good patterns in 15 and 5min TF

TP Hit u can see all my live Trades

USDCHF Daily & 4HR Shark
all indicators are coming from 70. so valid trade

+100 pips now

USDCHF 1HR,30MIN, & 15 Min Gartley

GBPAUD Daily Shark & 1HR BAT Type 2 for Short term BUY

AUDCAD 1HR LIVE Deep Crab …please see all Charts to see power of HARMONIC PATTERNS

EURUSD 4Hr Shark

Hi there,

This thread is very nice and Im looking into patterns and really wanted to learn about this. Just a quick question, can you please tell me what would be a good pattern that you can give advice to practice?

And also, how do you draw it step by step? Im trying to read guides but couldnd understand them, maybe you can give us a guide or step into these basic patterns? Would love to learn from you. Thanks

Please see i draw like this

Thank you. What is this pattern ABCD or the Bat Pattern?

GBPUSD 1HR CRAB

EURGBP 1HR Deep Crab

in profit now