Has anyone discover the Forex secret yet?

It took me 12 years to come up with one of the Forex secrets … I want to hear from you. Did anyone find anything?

1 Like

Hi,

12 years… well done :ok_hand:
Kindly share the secrets…

1 Like

Ok, let’s start

I do believe that all types of Chart analysis are traps have been done by money makers to suck cash from herds .

Yes, there are support and resistance, for example, but why supports sometimes have false breakout?!
Sure, there is something hidden about the real movement of currency .

1 Like

To be clear
I am not joking, I developed many theories during last 5 years
Also created based on those, Soulia EA robot
Changed 10K to 3 Million in one year (ready to prove this online ) so please all keep attention here for some tips can change your life :grinning:

2 Likes

12 years to become profitable?

1 Like

Nope

It takes a few months only, but if you use money management in the right way otherwise you will spend most of your life wasting money and time

2 Likes

Good. Then let us hear more, I’m sure there are some valuable lessons to be learned here.

I had some insights which usually come after long experience in some occupation, but I can’t say I gained the knowledge of a secret rather it was a competitive edge that made my winnings a bit more stable and in some cases higher. Trading is the same business as any other one, same rules apply so we have to treat it accordingly.

Sure man, I’ll arrange a free webinar to share my thoughts

For now let’s start with price action.
There is an area exactly at the middle of any long candle, marbuzu, price line or whatever the name an area called equilibrium zoon so the price must return back to it again by correction before trend continuation

can anyone put chart if he got the point then i will correct

So what are you selling??

Blackduck

Yeah right. That’s about 800% in one year.

Blackduck

hi

I am not selling anything, I have the Robot and its in launching phase till the moment and still not ready to sell
What I am doing now is telling some secrets for free

from 10,000 usd to 3,000,000 is not 800%:wink:

So what is it??

Oh Goodie. Free Stuff. Can hardly wait.

Blackduck

1 Like

(3,000,000-10,000)/10,000)*100= 29,900 %

Yeah, because nothing free now days :money_mouth_face:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Mate there would be sooooo many trading firms would give their right arm to have trader that could produce those stats.

Blackduck

Blackduck

1 Like

That’s why I am hiding: sweat_smile:: sweat_smile:

the 1st secret

There is 6 more chances in attached chart can anyone put a hint on it?!