Has anyone went broke and dive back in? What happened and how did you cope?

Some of us have experienced failure in forex trading that even caused us almost our entire life. I was wondering what misfortunes had happened and how did you go about it? What made you decide to go back?

Many threads/discussions have been created here for this topic!

Here’s one of the most popular one:

But there’s always light at the end of the tunnel! Here’s a Pipsychology article on what you can do after you’ve blown your trading account.

2 Likes

I don’t think you should be putting your life savings on the line, or putting whatever money you have to survive on the line.

If you’re going broke, you’re gambling, don’t you think?

Wow, thanks for this. I was hoping to hear more stories but sure will browse threads. However, if anybody would still like to share here. Please do.

That was certainly an interesting read, thank you!

Oh, and by the way, gambling is being treated professionally, right? Anyone has experience with therapies. Does it help with cases like this?

I guess it depends why you went broke. Was it your trading strategy/setups/risk management causing the issues, or were you basically gamlobing, without the necessary work to get all the above developed. In that case, if you were really just gambling away your money, then sure, therapies for gambling and addiction would help you.