Has The Euro Dollar Finally Turned the Corner?

Not a good look right after I mention it.
Still worth a try I think. TD Ameritrade’s Thinkorswim Outage Irks Investors | ThinkAdvisor

Technology is getting increasingly complex. These things happen from time to time. But this incident should prompt all of us to prepared by having redundant setups; desktop, phone and web, as available.

You are still better off, I am still trying to come out of the trauma of the major 100 pips fall 2 days ago, I just didn’t listen to my own analysis. I placed a buy trade at 1.19458, had it been a sell, i would have pocketed straight 100 pips, but now i am just waiting for the price to revive to at-least 1.19.

Its a really bad week for EURUSD, all predictions are just turning upside down.

Yikes, sorry about that. We all have those days. It sucks big time.

Take this with a grain of salt but I believe that price might come back up to at least 1.1918. I also think that EUR will continue to make new highs if it does not take out any of the recent lows. I’m expecting it to bounce up from 1.1722 to 1.1733.

Its at a good 1.18 now. Feeling much relieved. I am focusing more on gold these days. But it looks like since its major fall on 11 August, its just consolidating somewhere between 2000 and 1900.

1.1773. Let’s see what happens on Thursday at the ECB.