Have a drink…come on

yeah tomatoe juice works, but i never was one for Virgin Mary’s
but yes it does work

Come and have a “session” with my mates - lol !

• If you’re not having the traditional hangover, you must be making good “cuts” and leaving out heads and tails - but I doubt that somehow.:slight_smile:

It’s very unusual to see an alcohol posts in the forex forum

1 Like

it is indeed, but i don’t think it’s against the rules
but to go deeper, i don’t t think it’s against the rules because NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND ever thought it was happen :stuck_out_tongue:

and then @dudupips came along and decided to be the pioneer hehe

hey dude, @dudupips how you feeling tihs morning ?

Why not - you broached the subject a while ago saying you didn’t drink.

And I lost a lot of pips a couple months ago - stating “new trading rule - Don’t drink and trade at the same time” !

Mostly all of us take a minor libation sometimes and it is a valid consideration when taking trades :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehehe
Libation, huh
I think i heard that on the Movie TRON : LEGACY

libation’s for everybody :stuck_out_tongue:

Wassamadder that ? - Perfectly good word, used in the correct context. :slight_smile:

@Falstaff
Nuthiinthemadder that
it’s just not a word i hear often and when i hear it it’s puts a smile on my face, Nothing more :stuck_out_tongue:
i’m not contesting the context hehe

better now.thanks

cleaning my new trading room.

so… You’ve cleaned up the vomit and broken bottles off the floor… Good to see :stuck_out_tongue:

Now…

it’s not about HOW YOU CLEAN YOUR TRADING ROOM
it’s not about how you stand next to your trading room
it’s not even about how you go in the back yard to have a smoko break outside of your trading room worrying about will it hit the stop loss :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s about HOW YOU TRADE IN YOUR TRADING ROOM… AND YOU BETTER LEARN THAT TOO :stuck_out_tongue:

In that case, I can write here “Well, guys, let’s create online alco party?” It’s not against the rules, and by the way we can discuss world news or smth…

1 Like

Let’s just everybody post here photos with an alcoholic beverage :slight_smile:

No comment is necessary

1 Like

I thought you gave up drinking Martin ?

I’ve never had any Asian alcohol, what does it taste like? How strong is it?

Tastes like aniseed. 104% proof

1 Like

I knew it will be jim beam :smile: