Have any advice on how I should start Forex trading?

Thank you so much for those amazing tips on trading! I’m still in the learning phase, so I really appreciate your advice. As recommended, I’m planning to start with demo accounts and will definitely be trading with a mini lot size.

To succeed in trading, I have one advice for you, which is you should stick to demo trading and strategy innovation.

1 Like

You have any suggestions which broker is more suitable for Americans? I am also new and looking to open a Demo account.

Start with demo then test your feet with small capital with trusted broker under the guidance of mentor. Also, you have to be abreast with position sizing and risk to reward ratio of the financial instruments you are trading… Then keep a trading journal to know how far you have gone in the scope of forex trading…

Definitely, you should open a demo account first to practice trading. If you find your trading effective, only then you should invest in a reputed broker.

1 Like

That would depend on what you’re looking for. Google “top regulated Forex brokers in the USA” and visit their websites. Check a few different things like if they require minimum position sizes, do they advertise low spreads, deposit/withdrawal options, minimum deposit, etc…

I’m in Canada and use OANDA and am very happy with them. I can trade 1 single unit if I choose, I can deposit/withdraw using PayPal (my preferred method), spreads are low (partly because I trade a lot), I can use the TradingView platform (preferred over MT4/5), their mobile app is decent and you have easy access to a user friendly demo account. My only complaint with them is their desktop platform, which I don’t use anyways. Customer service is excellent as well, they often call me just as a courtesy.

Good luck!

1 Like

“very strongly preferred,” i’d say

i fully agree with (and share) all your other reasons for being happy with Oanda, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m like totally learning the basics at “The School of Pipsology” right now and it’s super helpful. Everyone’s been saying that I should start with a demo account in a legit broker, and I’m definitely gonna do that. Thanks for the advice

I don’t have any suggestions at the moment since I haven’t registered with any brokers yet. But once I learn more, I’ll definitely be on the lookout for a legit one.