Have you ever paid for forex education?

I believe that now there is enough information in the public domain in order to learn Forex trading yourself.

go and spend Ā£3000 on Anton Kriels course

No, you can find free study materials everywhere on the internet plus all these forums to help you out. Better save that money and use it for trading.

How much has it cost you to learn how to trade, with ā€œfreeā€ education from the internet?

Its not nothingā€¦you can not learn Forex trading and more importantly become consistently profitable for free.

You either pay a mentor and / or you pay the market.

How much did it cost those that gave up because they couldnā€™t make any money with ā€œfreeā€ education?

I have never paid for it as I learnt about Forex from babypips free online courses and researched side by side on Forex. You can do the same and start with your journey.

I have pro-bally spent in last few years around $2500 on Education.

Everyone learns differently and when it boils down to it I really use none of the Systems I bought but maybe 1 and thats just directional of the Charts. Seen kinda of same thing on Metatrader4.

My Strategy is so simple I dont watch news, I turn off the computer for the day and walk away. I dontā€™t need to know the 50 different or so chart patterns and candle patterns. I know a few though. I so many tools and paid indicators that can give entry and exit signals to my phone but I and YOU donā€™t need them.

Trading can be FUN, just Trade with Trend, use Proper Entry and Exit set daily Pip Goals , keep a Journal, 2% Daily Chart and Your Golden.

TabiusLee
The Proven Profit Strategy
Babypips Trading Forum

I have paid a total of zero dollar for Trading Education and grateful for all the free learning resources on the internet published by Adam Khoo and Rayner Teo.

Technically, I paid approximately USD 1,250 to Mr. Markets when I first started trading without first learning the basics and blew up my very first trading account. That was when I received the ā€œWake Up Callā€ to seek help from a Trading Educator.

1 Like

I have always tried to achieve everything with my efforts and not to pay extra money for education. It seems to me that thanks to the Internet you can find any useful information about trading. There are also forums where you can find out from experienced traders some details that you are interested in trading. I believe that if you have any wishes, you can do it without paying for training.

I dont think theres any shame in paying for training, the right training will speed up the learning process because lets face it some people want to make a career out of it and not spend about 10 years trying to break-even, all the training ive had ( work not forex) could have been learned from a book, but myself or other companies have paid for training courses. Plus it depends on affordability, some people might have $3000 to waste, better than putting it up your nose.

No, you can find information on forex on different forums and can also do free online courses. Research is the key here.