Have you signed up to a trading mentor or education platform?

I think without giving names itll be difficult to analyse properly. So I’ll leave it at: I am not with any community or mentor that I have paid for. I only follow free groups and videos. Please add me on your post when you guys decide to share names or atleast before you spend money on a course so I can advise if I’ve come across it. I havent come across anyone doing everything for free, eventually they push towards a course or signals so be careful with ‘free’ groups too. Best of luck.

@Mondeoman thanks for your posts. I like your idea but as i prefer to day trade I would use these apps to share ideas on a day to day basis. Whereas video conferencing would only be helpful for me in swing trades that can be planned ahead of time. Or as a recap of what I’ve done. So it’s very important to find people who trade the way you do so you guys are on the same page. Eg if you trade break and retest then you can plan once a week and through the week just mention pairs that are setting up so everyone can review them.

1 Like

That is both the advantage and disadvantage of being a newby (over again). I haven’t got a clue what you are talking about but there will never be any malice or alterior motive for any of my posts. My goal is to learn, and provide useful information to others. We all have different opinions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really. Haven’t got much time to do anything else.

1 Like

Well, frankly speaking I have. I know a lot of people thinks that it is not necessary. You can learn from several websites. But from my perspective a trading mentor can help you in many areas which will keep you boosted in this online trading industry.

Hi sir, please I would like you to be my mentor

I did have a mentor when I started trading as understanding different strategies can be challenging. But even after 5 years of trading, I still look up for advice on increasing my margins.

I never got a mentor unfortunately, but received good guidance from babypips. A lot of helpful traders here.

I am flattered that you ask, but I am sorry to say I do not mentor traders. In Forex trading, I have not yet found strategies to deliver consistent profit, so I am an unsuccessful trader by definition that I have not managed to make consistent profit. But I encourage you to stick with BabyPips because it is like having twenty mentors instead of one. You will get to know the members that post good advice and direction, but believe me, by the time you have finished the BabyPips (and have been able to understand how it all comes together) you will not need a mentor. Adding to the education one of the classic books (eg Trading in the Zone) and following it from start to finish will give you the confidence to create your own trading strategies, and plans associated with those strategies, to know you are continuously improving. And that is most likely to put you in the 1% who do succeed, instead of one of the 99% who do not.