Have you thought of this

How can you detect a lagging indicator before it is formed on the chart in order not to miss the big price move?

Professional traders suggested making use of price action with atmost one indicator. With that one indicator implemented on your chart, you will still need to answer that big question at some point in your trade decision making.

Just by knowing how the charts work as a indicator should only be a guide

There is some contention amongst traders about what we mean by the term “lagging” indicators.

In my opinion, it does not refer to the indicator not being formed yet. Rather, it is a term referring to the fact that the current value of the indicator is based on historic price values. For example, a moving average is based on a mathematical formula applied to earlier price data.

Again, this is only my opinion, but I do not consider this a negative factor. On the contrary, the current market price can only have meaning when related in some way to earlier price action.

For example, if a short period MA is above a longer period MA, it indicates that recent price action is rising relative to where it has, on average, been moving earlier. This is the purpose for which it is designed! It is not a fault. In fact, most indicators include the most recent price or candle end price, so they are not “late” in forming.

All indicators, PA patterns, lines, candle formations, etc have their own function and construction - we just need to understand what the function is and what it is telling us when we include them on our charts.