Hello all! I'm freshly minted!

I’ll first like to say thank you for allowing me to be part of this opportunity. I’m basically a newbie (having blown only one account about 9 years ago). I’ve been playing with stock market research- trying to build confidence, discipline, and a good plan up ever since.
An acquaintance recently steered me back towards the world of forex, and I’ve been trying to work on my proficiency on it via youtube videos. I haven’t traded yet but I wish to get started very soon. I was referred to your website on no-nonsense forex and I must say that I am very pleased with my experience for far.
Looking forward to growing and learning with your guidance and alongside like-minded individuals. Thanks again for having me.

1 Like

Hi, the education section will be great place for you, good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg)

Best of luck in you trading Yenko

Good luck with your trading. This is a good place to learn and refresh your knowledge.

Thank you ProfesorPips. Heading over there right now

Thank you CloverAK

Thank you steveday1976. Looking forward to it!

Welcome here. Take your time and create a very great Algorithm for your self

Thanks for the welcome Da_vinci_de_medici. I’m working on it!!!

Welcome! Hope it goes well this time… Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome and good wishes baemax

Welcome. You’ve chose a crazy time to start trading again, it would probably be best to paper trade (on a demo account) and experience the madness. There is lots of great stuff on this site - YouTube is also very handy. I also check out Forex.Academy a lot too, as they have lots of free information.