Hello All ... I'm New To This Site

My background is IT… Been trading stocks and options for a while, recently added crypto to my portfolio… Want to learn FOREX so I can add that as well… goal is to make $2500+/week trading/investing

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your goal.

Jump here babypips.com/school. It will help a lot. It’s free.

lol $10k a month, at least you’re being realistic. :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Just keep buying that scam doge coin.

love your optimism… just FYI… I have made significantly more than $10K in a month, and I have also lost as much… $2500/wk is obtainable - I’ve done it - I am looking to be consistent…

Stocks, Forex, Crypto - I don’t believe in putting all my eggs in one basket… I have a financial advisor managing most of my investments… I do have accounts that I self-manage with stocks and options, and a separate account with a fixed amount invested\balanced in 13 different crypto - I just monitor it and have a moving stop loss set at -25% of whatever the high becomes… If it continues to grow at current pace, I am way ahead of $2500/wk… if it doesn’t, I am still ahead with my stop loss… AND, this is why I want to add FOREX, not resting or keeping all eggs in one basket.

Thanks, looking forward to learning as much as possible.

Thanks… looking forward to learning as much as possible to help reach them.

Thanks… I just started another forex course… I am gonna try to go thru both

It is good that you have set your goal and want to achieve it. You can keep exploring this platform for relevant information, good luck.