Hello all! Introducing myself

Hi,

My name is Matt and I’m currently in the process of educating myself to start up in forex trading. I have been using the School of Pipsology to become self-taught and hopefully soon enough will begin my journey as a trader. I have always been fascinated in how this world works and have dedicated a lot of time to prepare myself. I am very glad to have found this forum as I know everyone here will be able to help me grow and learn even more.

Thank you for taking the time to read,
Matt

1 Like

welcome Mate in this Forum , hope you got the point what actually need to become knowledgeable trader from here. good luck and happy learning.

1 Like

thanks for finishing the pre school level , always try to be more advanced above all when next level. good luck

1 Like

I am very happy that you are totally happy with everything being totally done for whatever reason out there and I really do hope that you should totally make it wonder for whatever reason here. That school giving the needed basics for everything you may really need here.

besides finishing school level its more appropriate to keep regular learning , otherwise the lesion you took from here can be useless.

Welcome to babypips Matt! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush: