Hello all, new to Babypips

Hi all, been meaning to join for a while but never got round to it. Got a fair bit of trading experience behind me but always keen to learn more…

5 Likes

welcome to here , its a place to learn new something by shearing own experience among traders , and also place to be a knowledgeable trader , good luck

1 Like

Hello and welcome, @Treeny. When you have specific questions, you can always ask here in the Forum or try to find the necessary answers here.
The thing I like the most in Baby Pips and its Forum is that they are not hiding the truth that its going to be difficult to become a real trader.

Welcome Treeny, how long have you been trading?

1 Like

hello and welcome, im new too, lots to learn here.

Welcome to babypips @Treeny! Hope to hear more from you in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are well settled, reciprocally we expect a lot from you

yes it is, thanks for your detail.

Thanks, you sure will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! The members here are friendly even the seasoned traders. :slight_smile:

Welcome Treeny! Glad you’ve decided to join! There’s definitely a lot to learn here. See you around! :slight_smile:

Welcome Treeny

hi and welcome :slight_smile: this is a great place to learn. people are great here

1 Like

U welcome how about i tell you that there is a way for you to make money even while you learn trading,my names matt uriel i have been trading for over many years now if this is something you might be interested in drop your whatsapp number and i will explain get in touch with you…