Hello babypips community

i feel like to tell little bit About myself, my name is Malin from Somalia, happy to be part of this community now am studying the education that babypips offered for free what a wonderful. i know that there is no way shortcut to success or when it comes to studying but if you guys can help or guide me how to go through this process i would appreciate.

2 Likes

Hi Malin, its great to have you in this community, so welcome!

What knowledge of trading do you have so far? Do you think you would be more of technical or fundamental trader?

Hi thanks simeonquant, my knowledge of trading is basic now i am studying the school of pipsology and opened demo account for practice. your second question still don’t know about it lolz i hope one day i will answer that!

its a very good combination , baby pips school+demo account. good going.

thanks tomCooper, babypips offered good education for free i can’t believe it. i’m looking forward to graduate in may 2020 school of pipsology i hope so that too lolz

Hello Malin! It`s great decision for you to join the Babypips community!

Do you have some experience with Demo account?

What currency are you planning to trade?

Welcome to bp, Malin! What part of the school are you studying right now?

1 Like

thanks for asking, now am studying summer school. what about you?

1 Like

Hi,

Good to see you are practicing with an Demo first. Most of the people fail in the end when they switch to real money. To experience the emotions of trading, I recommend to practice with real money. 200$ is enough, just to experience what happens.

Goodluck.

1 Like

I see. I’m done with the school and demo trading. But I still go back every now and then to check on stuff. Good luck! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Malin! Good luck with the School and hope to hear more from you soon!

1 Like

@Maartok thanks for the advice i will…

@baemax023 thanks

@CoinLady lolz thats cool and how long have you been trading ?