Hello BabyPips community

Hello, my name is Jonatas Alves, I’m from Brazil, I’m here to learn the right way to trade forex.
I thank this forum for all the content here, it is very useful content for a beginner like me, thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome welcome. Lots to read here. Check out the School/education tab up top if you haven’t already. And I’ll make an assumption that you are a football fan since you are from Brazil. If you get bored or want to take a break from trading, come chat in my football thread. If you are not a football fan, I apologize and then say, what is wrong with you!?!? :joy:

It says European football, but we can talk national teams too! Ha!

1 Like

Hello Brazilian , how are you ? hope fine everything , by the way best place you have chosen for learning. just keep learning and it continue.

1 Like

Good to see you , appreciate your learning process. happy learning.

1 Like

pips community is always ready to help the beginners level. just feel free to ask any kind sof answer you need. good luck

1 Like

Hey there Jonatas! Welcome to the Forum!

1 Like

Nice to meet ya, how are you?

1 Like

Hello Jonatas, welcome to the community! Yeah, this forum is great to get answers and some knowledge.
You wrote that you want to learn the right way to trade forex, so do you have any experience at trading for now?:slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for the words.

Yes, I have been practicing on the demo account, I hope to gain more experience here in this forum with you.
Thank you for your words.

Hello all right with you I’m fine I feel comfortable here .Thank you for the welcome words.

1 Like

thank you very much

Thank you for your attention, I hope to learn a lot here.

Thank you very much for the welcome to the forum.

thank you very much for your attention I hope to always count on you here in this forum.

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be sure to really dedicated the time with all that crazy information right here cause without that solid base under your shoulders you may not proceed further with forex anyway. I am really lucky to find someone from Brazil lately who are in Forex too.

1 Like

any major question you have right now ?

1 Like

Hey Jonatas, Hope your lessons are going great. Feel free to post any doubts.

1 Like

How are the Pips on Brazil treating you?

1 Like