Hello Babypips Community

Hello Babypips community.

I am a price action trader. I have been trading for the past 6 years using price action to determine the strength between supply and demand within zones or others would say “areas(points) of interest”.

It was a battle that I eventually won 4 years ago. Most of it had to do with going back to basics; price. Understanding why price moves the way it does in areas of great interest to both sellers and buyers separates us from most market participants.

With great need for educational sources in the financial markets, I thought the community would appreciate it if I shared my experience here. Eventually(hopefully), one or two traders will get a light bulb moment while following how I analyse and execute trades in the forex market.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @anon5259343. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

1 Like

Yes, that would be very useful. Many traders, especially newbies do not realise it’s a battle between bulls and bears traders for control of where the price is going to go, and at what zones both are satisfied.

Specifically, all of us should take an interest in candle formation where the story is unfolding…

1 Like

Welcome to the site. Seems we have similar trading styles. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi Dear from where u learned price action, do u recommend any site or youtube channel

[quote=“jasbirrawat2000, post:8, topic:588057, full:true”]
Hi Dear from where u learned price action, do u recommend any site or youtube channel

@Alg626

I started here.

I would advise to read through the first 1000 pages, due to the chatting through the thread and questions and charts the people posted. Gives a good idea of the strategy.

Hi. Welcome to the community. Glad that you’re willing to share your experiences with all of us :slight_smile:

Hi.@Alg626 am new to babypips and would like if you can help me out

Hey there, sorry I don’t think I got notifications that you replied to me. Feel free to send me a direction message. Would rather do that then hijack the thread.

Just shoot me a direct messge. Thanks .

I’ve created a topic in the trading systems forum for anyone interested in learning more about my t trading approach and for good discussion on the market

Unfortunately I can’t post the link here (new user rules)
Link