Hello! Brand new to trading

Hey guys, always been wanting to trade but thought it was finally time to take the plunge. I’ve been told babypips is right place to start!

Welcome to trading. If you want to learn something about forex, you can visit the educational section of babypips.

Thanks!

Just started the educational sections of the website. In your opinion are there say one or two concepts I should absolutely nail down? Obviously I want to learn it all but maybe there is something I may not recognise as essential that you do?

Hello all! I lost my job because of COVID-19. I am taking it positively and have been learning Forex trading since then. It seems to be easy but many traders say that it is not easy.
I just hope that it turns out to be a profitable decision for me.

Hello! I also lost my job because of COVID-19! I was been in real depression… and now I want to start trading.

Hello and welcome. You are at a very good place for learning all about Forex. There are plenty of courses you can browse and begin your experience.

Hi and welcome! I hope that you are done with getting education. If not, go ahead and take up a course.

Welcome to the community, @JS91. Good luck on your fx trading journey.