Hello brothers and sisters!

Hello to everybody on this forum!
So, I’m from Serbia, in Serbia you don’t have many people to speak with about forex trading, so I’m glad to be here.
Until now I work on forex about 5 years, mostly on demo account, 3 months on ex live burned account :point_up_2: than again on demo and now about month ago I am on live again. Now I am know how to trade :smile:
I learn a lot until now but is not enough for me, because that I’m here to share experience with you.
I m trading at the moment only with eur/usd currency and i tried to be disciplined in my strategy.
Trading for me means freedom in life and business so life goal is clear for me :slight_smile:
This is the first forum where I introducing myself and I am free to do that, so sorry if I don’t do that well and thank you for existing and all future cooperation. :blush:

2 Likes

Most welcome in baby pips forum, hope you will acquire most powerful analyzing trading knowledge fro here by learning, trade well and good luck, don’t hurry when trading in practical.

1 Like

you have chosen right forum at the first time, stay here with patience , hope good result you will get from all.

1 Like

Hello @j.marjan89! :smiley: You’re suuuuuper welcome here! :blush: The more, the merrier, right? Haha. :slight_smile:

I guess BP really has that friendly vibe. :smiley: Haha. It’s my first trading forum too and it has been such a great experience so far. :slight_smile:

thank you for this warm welcome :sunny:
I hope we will find common language in some field of forex market, and I’m happy that other forum members might learn something from me, too.

1 Like

Welcome! Good luck with your trading journey!

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @j.marjan89! Hope you could share with us your trades and progress. Good luck on your trading journey. :slight_smile:

Of course for sure, I don’t have many transaction on this time, I currently testing my strategy, trying to enlarge my knowledge about eur/usd market. And if I eared some money in the process than good, if not again good anyway I ll try to learn lesson and avoid same mistake in the future.
How about you people?

1 Like