Hello everyone am new and need y'all

Welcome bro, I’m also new here but you will find many old school traders here willing to advsie you for free, so you’re in the right place, you asked for getting signals I would advise you try to be patient and avoid trading with real $ for the moment

1 Like

Alright thanks for the advice

Welcome welcooooome @bizdons! :slight_smile: Haha. :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, I’m sure a lot of people here would be happy to help you too. :smiley:

1 Like

welcome Mate , have you finished any basic level of trading as like pips school ?

1 Like

i think , you have come in this community to bring profit within very short time , that’s why you are looking for Fx signal too besides learning. the review about signal is not too good

1 Like

this is so true, very good advice. you are key to your success no one else.

1 Like

so many signal provides in here m hope , you will find the best , good luck

1 Like

Good to see you again , keep going with cool mind , happy trading

1 Like

some signal providers are really good but their demand too high, for that reason newcomers cant effort

1 Like

Don’t seeking trading signal or anything like 3rd party service! Try to learn Forex and build your own trading skill; In Forex depending on others is an illusion not a solution.

1 Like

Why you need good signal? As a new trader, how do you spending your time?

exactly , as a newcomer its not appropriate looking for a trading signal , should go through all basic level of tradings.

1 Like

Alright am on it, thanks for the info

Okay I get ya, thanks for the advice

You are correct

Welcome to the community @bizdons! Don’t be afraid to ask questions here in the forums and good luck in finishing the School of Pipsology!

1 Like

You are always welcome! I hope, now you have a learning plan; hope for the best!

1 Like

Basically, scammers are very active on marketing so, newbie’s lose their learning interest very easily!

1 Like

good point , scammers always motivated beginners level to bring profit within very short time , so they lost interest for learning Forex. they should more careful

1 Like

no way to deny , pre school level is more better than any other learning school , but regular practice should ensure besides school.

2 Likes