Hello everyone, forex in Africa

I guess this is not the forum I needed.
Or next time I’ll just put Jessica’s thumbnail as my avatar.

Thank you guys

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Yes, please do. Jessica are you out there? Please respond. boohoo

I’m going to show this thread to my girlfriend… and tell her this is how deprived Forex traders are… :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha
Come on Clark, admit it, the only reason any of us are on this thread anyway is because of that avatar LOL.

No no, the only reason any of YOU GUYS, NOT ME, are on this thread is because of that avatar. LOL.
I asked the original OP a question!

has she replied yet?

what was this thread about again?

bukavu:

‘Chill’.

Regards,

Dale.

‘Speak’ for YOURSELVES!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hmmm…
Well who noticed that she joined in October…sounds like the work of a stalker to me . LOL

Well: she can ‘stalk’ me ANYTIME (well: her avatar anyway).

Listen up: I went OUT OF MY WAY to upload an interview with ‘Juliaas’ for you to download (on leandar’s thread). AND: I left a ‘special message’ on my ‘Merry Christmas???’ (whatever whatever) thread for everyone. JUST so that you KNOW!!!

LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Cool, I’ll go check them out.
By the way, I’m the first to celebrate Christmas. Its 6.am on 25.12.2011 in Oz.
I know, weird, well as long as my son is asleep, I have to make the most of my private time.

Cheers

ROFLMAO!!!

I just ‘figured it out’ ClarkFX:

FOREX traders are ‘deprived’. Futures traders are ‘depraved’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Time to “dictionary” the second term… :slight_smile:

Yes, this thread will live forever. :smiley:
And it should, since I think that by now we have covered a bunch of interesting points in it. It’s well worth reading.

Cheers,
O.

Referring to the OP of this thread: which messed up African country [B]isn’t[/B] in dire need of USD?
But the 10-15 USD ‘spread’ on it looks like that of a restricted currency.
I’ve lived in Africa for several years and remember this kind of ‘spread’ from the ‘bad old days’.

The way to profit from it should be pretty obvious, though very limited in time: buy USD, using the country’s currency at some Bureau de Change, then sell it off to a bank … ka-CHINGGGGG: 65 Currency units profit per USD.
Your problem will be what to do with your profits; getting them out of the country will be hard to impossible, for obvious reasons … and spending them in-country sounds like a nice way to get kidnapped or killed.

Do you have the bad fortune to reside in this country, by the way?

Cheers,
O.

What do you think Clark:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41436-2-74-2740-within-10-days-62.html#post309360

LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hello.

Well: it’s “that time of the year” again!!! LOL!!!

How has everybody been this year??? WHERE IS everybody now???

Take a look at this thread (from the beginning) and follow some of the links (just for “old times sake”)!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Regards,

Dale.

P.S. Do ya think we’re going to get a “Merry Christmas” from Jessica this year???