Hello everyone howzit?!?

Watup everyone?! Im Leo, short for Leonardo. Not da Vinci, almost Dicaprio. I’ve been involved in Sports betting for one year and I learned a lot of thing thats apply to trading like the discipline, testing strategies, emotional stability, following your plans, creating strategy, managing capital etc… But when it comes to trading knowledge itself Im a total begginer. My dream is to make 5-10% consistently online, no matter exactly where, just need to be online so I can fullfill my dream of being a professional big wave surfer and work as I travel chasing swells… working remotely is just perfect for what I want, need and always dreamed of. I understand its a long road but Im willing to do whatever it takes and wait patiently for the day when I can make enough money to pay the bills and surf around the world. I live very very cheap and love to fish so I really dont need much. I got some valuable insights here about the path and how long it takes on average, I hope I can reach that profitable consistency within 18 months. Thats the goal right now. Wish me luck and please keep in touch either if you are a total beginner like me or you just and experienced trader who likes to help others. God Bless muchos alohas take care

Hi Leo almost Dicaprio. :joy: I would say your goals are realistic and doable. And with that, I think you’re off to a good start. :blush: I really hope you’re determined and patient enough to see it through and achieve your dreams. :blush: No need to rush. 18 months is reasonable. :smiley: Good luuuck!

Hey Rose! Thanks for the reply! I really aprecciate your words. Have you been trading for a long time? :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks Treeny!!

Great goal! Are the big traders making this size of a gain or more? Or less?

Hey Samewise! That is a good question. I was thinking about the 5-10% monthly but I guess I´m being a bit unrealistic.

I’m not saying it’s impossible, but it will be hard for an absolute beginner. You check out the School already? You get a strategy to try on demo?