HELLO EVERYONE I’m NEW HERE

Good day everyone, My name is Obed. I’m new to forex. I’m doing this because I want to be able to make money to invest in my dreams. Please I can use all the help I can get and I am eager to share with the community knowledge that I will acquire and growth

2 Likes

So you have a plan in place? Or just a dream?

You should realise that FX trading is a highly speculative zero sum profit and loss venture. Which means, as a newbie, you are more likely to suffer losses than profits. And until you knuckle down and learn for many months ahead to detach your mindset from making money, you will not succeed.

I suggest you start by educating yourself on this great site with free courses, practise and experiment on a demo account, and let rewards, if any, take care of themselves.

And ignore social media marketing hype, It’s mostly fantasy land. Best of luck.

Hello and welcome, Obed! It’s going to be a long journey of learning and practice. Always remember that there are no simple ways to make money in forex. Good luck on your new journey!.

Welcome to the community, Obed. I sincerely hope this site helps you to one day make your dreams come true. :grin:

Welcome to the community, Obed. Take your time to learn the basics and be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hello, welcome to the community dear. As a beginner you shouldn’t think of making money, think about how to become an expert in trading. Go educate yourself and practise in a demo account. Build a plan and be consistent in it. Don’t hop strategies, stick to the one that suits you. If you work hard then success will definitely be achieved.

Hi Obed! Welcome to Babypips. Please give time to learning the basics of the market before you take any risk. The school of pipsology is great to get started with. Best of luck!

We were all new at one stage. Pleased to meet you Obed.

Hello and welcome! Use suitable risk-management instruments, such as stop-loss orders, whenever possible.

Hi! Always keep an eye on your trading results.
By monitoring the performance of your trading history, you can identify trends in your wins and losses, allowing you to eliminate the bad trades and increase the number of good trades. Happy trading!