Hello everyone! I'm new here

Hi! I’m Cris. I’m a newbie from the Philippines. I’ve been interested in trading since a long time ago but didnt know where to start. Good thing my friend introduced me to the School of Pipsology. Hopefully I can start trading on a demo account and trade for 6 months or a year getting good results then invest real money into it.

1 Like

welcome to baby pips forum, its a right place for newcomers., so feel free to ask any question you need to know . happy learning.

1 Like

always try to be cool when learning, always remember there is no short cut way pf learning from this stock market.

its a best place to bring good
knowledge and experience for
beginners level. hope, you

will enjoy everything.

Welcome!! @opawsama

its a good plan that you already have made, just determined on that and never skip anything. happy knowledgeable trading life.

i request go through the pre school minimum for 2-3 times, it very supportive to ensure good knowledge and experience.

Welcome to babypips @opawsama! Great plan. Good luck! :blush:

Welcome Cris! Good luck with the School. Enjoy and happy learning!

that sounds like the right way to think about trading. its all in the learning and study. other wise you can lose a lot of money!!!

Hi I am new myself to baby pips although have been trading on and off for a while have posted somewhere else thinking it was the introduce page!
Mark