Hello everyone, let's have a nice time together

Hi,

I’m still learning about trading forex even if I have some experience in trading other assets.

I want to learn the special aquirements of forex trading and this looks like a good place to dive into it some more. If you have some advice for me, where I should start I would be very thankfull :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard this great site. You could start learning by pressing the green education button above, Plenty of courses and quizzes all at no cost.

best of luck.

this forum is full of education , just go through the education level and be knowledgeable , happy trading , good life.

hi and welcome , have a very good journey on there.

hi and welcome , happy trading , good luck

according to me psychology of school is really appropriate for you , go through this education level and be knowledgeable. happy trading.

learning Forex is a continuous process but we traders generally try to learn major market principle with very short time.

Hey. If you are looking for knowledge, you’re in the right place. All the best for your trading career.

Hi and welcome to babypips! Learn well so that you are capable of taking advantage of the market movements to your best. Make changes to your strategy if it doesn’t seem to be working.

Welcome to the community, @snaketrader. What do you like about forex vs other assets?

Thanks for all the great tips and advice. Now my journey can start :slight_smile:

Vs other Assets, Forex is not that volatile like for example crypto. Also the spread is not that high because of the high liquidity on markets. Why are you choosing Forey over other assets?

Hello
I am in total agreement with you. I am ready to dive in to the Forex community. Please feel free to throw any advice my way if the spirit hits you,
take care

Scott

Hey, learning with the school of pipsology is surely a great decision. Take your lessons seriously and focus on obtaining new skills. Practice on a demo account before live trading.

I have completed the Pipsology course and now have a mile list of all the things that I need to do and a trading journal. I am eager to start trading on a regular basis.

Hi! Welcome to Babypips. Indeed, it’s a great place to set your foot in the market. Ensure that you give proper time to learning. Also, open a demo account so you could implement things practically.