Hello everyone, my name is Viktor

Hello,
My name is Viktor, I am from Croatia, more precisely Island Krk and I really look forward to working with you all learning with you and from you.
I don’t have any experience in trading forex, but for last 3 years (well not literally every day) I have been watching YouTube videos on trading stocks. Well since I started working full time 6 months ago I haven’t really had much time for all that, but now my best friend and I started learning again.
So, why I switched to forex?
Simply, I want to trade american stocks because I know more about them and for that I would ideally have to be behind my computer around noon so I can you know make a plan, sort the stocks and so on. Well since I am working till 5 p.m …yeah that is kinda impossible, so I heard that forex market is always open, so I can trade any time of the day, and if that is not true please tell me as soon as possible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I want to be as prepared as possible before I start trading because I want to be sure that I can make profit and don’t loose all my money because I don’t have much… yay.
My ultimate goal is to be able to provide for my family (even though I really hope I don’t have to worry about that for at least 5 years from now) and little bit more childish goal is to buy new corvette c8 (c7 was my dream car and when I saw c8 well, I changed sides pretty quicly)
So long story short I now little bit about stocks, nothing about forex and I want to learn everything so that I can make life better for my girlfriend, for me, and some day for my family. I hope that all of you can help me on my journey and look forward to working with you…