Hello Everyone!

Hello!

I am new to forex from Singapore. One of my friend introduced me to Babypips and i have not regretted taking this step. I am here to learn and hopefully later on help others as well.

I joined a forex signal group not knowing anything, blindly following what they shared. Lost some money and i stopped following the signals. So when my friend introduced me to Babypips i told myself this is what i need and i am taking small steps to learn how to trade myself. Hope to learn and share soon!

1 Like

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile: you are in good place. Regards Greg

1 Like

most welcome to baby pips , you have chosen the right place as a new In Forex trading , keep learning with cool mind , happy learning.

1 Like

Hi, dont join signal groups, if they were profitable they wouldnt need to sell their signals. Start your education here.

1 Like

yes , the result at any trading signal its all about short time trading approach , nothing parchment there is i have seen.

1 Like

good to see you Mate ,
welcome to this educational sector , hope you will enjoy everything.

1 Like

Welcome you, you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses. Hope this is helpful for you.

1 Like

i have recently completed the school of pipsology and it did help me alot. I have started to back test but i am kind of stuck and would be glad if someone can guide or share some thoughts. I have posted my question on the Beginner Questions, my topic is “Need Guidance for Back Testing”.

Thank you everyone!

Thank you! BP is very useful !

Good decision to stop following signal groups. You really need to be educated first. Good luck, stay safe and I hope it is going well so far. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @learningforex19. I’ve also tried following signals before and it didn’t work for me too. Good luck to us.

thank you everyone!