Hello Everyone!

Hi guys, my name is Régis I am from Belgium. I have gained recent interest in trading and figured I would start learning this skill with Forex. I am really excited about getting to learn more about trading and hopefully succeed in generating another source of income.

I am looking forward to sharing my experiences and knowledge with all of you guys! Happy trading!

Hi and welcome @Reggem09 in BP community :slight_smile:

Hi, dude. Hope you will like this site.

Hello, Régis! Wow, how far you’ve been driven by the forex chase! (I don’t always make good jokes :frowning: ). I’m glad that a new member has joined us. This forum offers free training to trading bases, you can find it yourself. Keep us informed about your achievements, you can even start keeping your trading journal. Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome Régis. Looking forward to reading your experience. All the best.

Welcome to the community, Regis! We’re excited to hear more from you! Happy learning and good luck!

Hello @Snowredeemer I see you mention a trading journal. I have read a couple of things about this but I am still struggling to figure out how it should look like. Are there some kind of templates available or some examples? I actually have the same question for the trading plan! :slight_smile: