Hello everyone

Hi everyone,
I am an economist and professional Forex trader with more than 10 years of experience.
It is a tremendous honor to be named as the third place winner of the “Top Economic Forecaster” by “The Association of Professional Economists of BC” (the local chapter of “Canadian Association for Business Economics”) at the “38th Annual Crystal Ball Awards 2012”. I was honored to finish in fifth place in 2008, fourth place in 2009 and second place in 2010.
Hope to get the chance to learn more and hope to be able to assist other traders.
Thanks,
:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“profitforex9;484302”]Hi everyone,
I am an economist and professional Forex trader with more than 10 years of experience.
It is a tremendous honor to be named as the third place winner of the “Top Economic Forecaster” by “The Association of Professional Economists of BC” (the local chapter of “Canadian Association for Business Economics”) at the “38th Annual Crystal Ball Awards 2012”. I was honored to finish in fifth place in 2008, fourth place in 2009 and second place in 2010.
Hope to get the chance to learn more and hope to be able to assist other traders.
Thanks,
:-)[/QUOTE]

So will you be starting a thread and begin writing some forecasts?

For sure,
Starting today at 3:00 A.M EST, I will post some free daily signals :slight_smile: