Hello everyone!

Hi Baby Pippers!

I have just joined the community, seems like everyone is friendly & supportive which is great - I love sharing ideas and adding value to others :slight_smile: its nice to lift each other up!

I’ve only recently started learning about trading, I have an entrepreneurial spirit and have been creating other income stream outside my job for a few years now but to be honest I never considered trading as I think I’m more of a creative person and never liked numbers and logic haha. But after leaving a shitty work situation and living through lockdown in Melbourne Aus, life has opened this door for me. I’m excited because I’m learning something new and its challenging me. I’ve been following a course which has been really helpful but now I’ve started practicing and I feel like I’m missing some of the basics and feeling a little lost… Right now I’m trying to figure out the Fibonacci Tool haha.

Anyhoo, thats enough outta me. Hope everyone is doing well and if anyone wants to connect & chat, say hi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there. Welcome to the community. Good to see you high spiritss. This is what is exactly needed to stay in this market for a long time.

1 Like

Hi…you welcome and I will be glad to connect with you

Hi, welcome to the group. It’s surprising how many people have found forex trading through lockdown. Good to here you’re doing your studies and learning some key info. There are too many that dive in too quick and lose money just as quick. Good luck with your training & trading, hopefully you will find all you need here.

Thanks so much :slight_smile: Learning a lot from baby pips so far, covers all the basics! Hope you’re doing well

Thank you! Have you been trading for long?