Hello Everyone

Hello guys, newbie here. Can someone please help me start my forex journey? I need a mentor. please help me. i am now taking the lessons in the school of pipsology. Thank you. Hope someone will help me and trade with me. thank you

Hi! Here’s a previous thread on forex mentors. Not sure if they’re still active though.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/59594-good-forex-mentors-when-getting-started.html

Hope this helps!

I am developing an application to tell you how many lot you should trade on. Download a MT4 demo account to learn trading. I am also a newbie. Observe the chart pattern for few weeks and you will understand the overall picture to certain extent. If you have any questions, can refer to their f&q , if you cannot find the answer, can post it here and i think everyone is happy to help you:)Do you see the news that ECB is cutting its interest and it causes the EUR/USD drops more than 100 pips. UK remains their interest rate and traders are dissapointed at it so the GBP/USD also drop more than 50 pips.

thanx Huck for the link…will follow thru too

thank you for this.