Hello Friends πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

Traders, I hope you’re better.
My question is what is the best trading platform except mt4 and trading view?
And finally, thank you all for :pray:

People normally gravitate to what they know, and for the little I know about mt4 and trading view, they are similar in layout and can be used interchangeably. However, for anyone to be able to help you it would be good to know what you are looking for in a trading platform.

What features or benefits do you think are missing in either mt4 or trading view, and what use will you put those features or benefits to, that either mt4 or trading view cannot be used for?

1 Like

I trade MT5, which is an updated version of MT4, and it suits me and my trading style. However, you could consider looking at TD365 platform - see if that suits you better. They offer fixed spreads.

1 Like

Hi,

I used MT4 for quite some time, but recently switched to cTrader platform because of their interface. I find it much more user-friendly, modern and easy to work with.

I’d encourage you to give it a try and see if it meets your expectations.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the response.

Digital and modern platforms will be considered MT4. Trading views tend to be biased. Suitable for Eurotrader platform MT4 and fixed spread.

I think the MT4 platform is perfect for analysis but the trading view platform is not bad.

1 Like

hi, i think there is no absolute best trading platform since it depends on what perks you are looking for. Also as a side note, MT5 isn’t considered a direct upgrade to MT4 cause MT5 is written for stock trading while MT4 is focused on forex so you don’t always need to go with MT5 if you are trading in forex market.

1 Like

There are many trading platforms that you can use to trade Forex. You can use MT5, Ninjatrader or Acttrader.

1 Like