Hello From Iowa!

Hello everyone my name is Gary and I am a very new Newbie. I am very excited to be on this Forex Journey. I am very happy I found this site. Living in the United States I am very limited to the platforms and brokers I have to choose from. I am demoing Nadex and Forex.com which is funny because they seem to be the platforms Babypips is pushing. Any suggestions or advice will be most welcome. Thank you all and have a great weekend.

Don’t get bogged down in the details and hunting for the perfect system. The perfect system doesn’t exist. After wasting two years of time in my hunt of the perfect system I realized that had I just picked a system, tested it, and started trading, I’d be two years closer to my goal now.

Thank you for the advice!

Hey @gfein1138, hope you are doing well. I just moved to Des Moines, Iowa and I am currently on a journey to learn FOREX trading. I have researched through many websites trying to find a trading community over here, but it seems people are more interested in farming and other activities over trading lol.

Let me know if you would be interested in setting up a trading community over here and we can meet on casual basis to discuss trading strategies, market approach, etc…

1 Like

Welcome to BabyPips! I’m sure you’ll find this site very useful in learning and discussing foreign exchange

Kind Regards

Hey @alenaiziEsam89 I am also from Des Moines and was wondering if you’d be interested in helping me get started with Forex? Please lmk!