Hello from moscow

Hello to all members of this warm forum. I have created a similar post, but nobody answered :frowning: and i will try again
So, let me introduce myself.
I am from Russia, 15 y o and i has been learning trading for about 8 month. A lot of positive and negative emotions was experinced, i had lot of problems with psychology and some techinical moments. The markets changed my life, i became another person with a other character. I trade a bit specific instrument called a binary options. I knew that in Europe/USA it has a bad reputation, but i work with verified brokers, but not the essence.
Okaaay, now i have my trading system which based on consolidation, 5 minute timeframe (don t laugh please). This system was created with a hard work and sweat. And then i has been trade it for about 1 or 2 weeks.
Well, i followed it with you and i want to find adherents in West. Don’t look on my age (15 y o), it does not matter.
In conclusion i want to say , that it is my first experience of communication on english forum and it seems to me very kind and warm. Russian forums are too agressive, with lots inadequate people. You are very polite and kind, thank you. I think, we can discuss many interesting things and become friends
That is all i wanted to say.

P.s Also excuse me my grammar mistakes, because i had intermediate level and it isn’t my native language.

1 Like

hi n welcome bro we have been through that but you need a lot more to go , keep it up :muscle: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to have a teenager around here! How’d you discover forex trading?

Also, don’t worry about the grammar! What matters is we understand you.

1 Like

So, i had discovered trading in the end of last summer. Now i still learning every day : i read about 2h a day, practice 2h in tester and i won’t give up!)
P.s As i said before, i trade specific instrument called binary options, you can google it to knew more about ut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @MelkiyTrader! Welcome to the BabyPips.com forex community! Don’t worry if your English is not perfect. I’m pretty sure the friendly members here would understand and help you out!

See you around!

1 Like

Hello @MelkiyTrader! Welcome to babypips. It’s interesting that you started at a young age. Hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yes, I tried Binary Options a couple years back - truly addicting. Did you make a lot of money off it?

1 Like

I have a small experience to make some money, but I know some guys who have made a big bundles of :moneybag:

I think I’ve only made $20 haha and decided to stop. Good luck with your forex trading adventure here! Hope you keep us posted on your progress.

1 Like