Hello from Mr O Altruistic Trading

Hello i just wanted to introduce myself I used to be a member years ago back in the day alot has changed since but one things still true. I still send people to babypips to learn in fact i’m taking the time to revise and study i’m hoping to complete the courses here again as a refresher.

I really want to build a community of altrustic traders here so if any of you are interested in trading for a good cause let me know. I share a bit of my capital and allocate it based on the ideas our traders provide. I mostly trade crypto pairs I personally am a fundamental trader (boring I know) however i’m keen to work with a multitude of strategies and styles.

Not sure if i’m allowed to post details about us here anyway. If you interested in a particular coin or token me and my team do fundamental analysis and provide technical analysis at times as well. So just let me know. Also keen to learn new things from people. Happy to trade fiat as well.

Well i have edited my post since looks like the lets trade together thing might have upset people. I guess the part where i said you should feel free to come to my events or trade my capital ? I have been teaching people about investing and trading crypto since 2011 at University until i retired in 2016. I always did it for free anyway w.e i.m just going to be posting the results of our trading and the causes we help from now on.

Hope that was a decent introduction nice to meet you all! 2nd attempt

(Forgive the spelling forgive the grammmerrr)

Kr,

1 Like

Oooooh. :open_mouth: Welcome to BP @maldarkangel! :blush: That sounds interesting, what you guys are doing. :smiley: I hope you continue to help people! What are some of your team’s causes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ria_rose thanks for the warm welcome our team selected some causes that they wanted to help most are small charities from around the world. We took a break to build a few new projects. We are currently rebuilding our team so hopefully we can kickstart things up a bit more this time. We select based on the recommendations our community make. I can’t share links but here are some.

The point is to show that you can make money and help others at the same time it’s like a form of disruptive altruism.

House of Rainbow
Dean Initiative
Child and green foundation
Giwac
Climate Wednesday
YISHDA
PASprize,
YOCEL -liberia
Green crew Africa Initiative
Doxa Music School
Envision Global Care Foundation

2 Likes

Awww. :open_mouth: I tried looking up these causes and I must say that I really admire you guys for being able to help them out. :open_mouth: I’ve always wanted to give back, but unfortunately, I’m not there yet in my trading journey :frowning:

I really wish you all the best though! :open_mouth: I hope that you get things sorted out with the team and everything just works smoothly for you guys. :blush:

1 Like

Good to see you my dear, I am also using that forum as a reference for many many people out there and it really took of here for many reasons. I think you really should take away some advices. So you want them to trade and that’s really it , I mean with combined capital for the tests ?

Welcome to bp @maldarkangel. I hope you achieve your goals. :blush:

1 Like

Almost there

Kr, it’s not often that one comes across traders who contribute to uplift others. Good stuff and noble deeds!

My goal is to teach poor children in India, especially girls, how to trade. I want to create an army of traders who in turn will teach and fund new traders and help their families and communities.

I’m very pleased to have made your acquaintance.

1 Like

Forgive the late reply I didn’t think many people cared at the time you can follow the causes that our VERY TINY COMMUNITY supports ( i can’t post links but i can dm you our pledge list on our forum you can always post causes you want us to support there.

It would be nice to have a community on babypips with a focus on useing trading for good! If you join ill give you some XCV

Hey Exactly i agree I am humbled that you even responded I really want to boost exatly that if you continue with it we would love to support you at causevest! We only ask that they spread the word and continue doing altrustic acts as well! if you dm me i can send you details since i can’t post links but search causevest and you should be able to find our forum.

Saw this in your FAQs.

How can I get rewarded for helping others?
You can get rewarded for helping others when you have found and helped register a cause or set up campaign for a cause worthy of donations. As the cause operator, you receive a proportion of the causes donations.

If someone is truly altruistic do you need to incentivize them to create campaigns? Shouldn’t the donations go entirely toward the cause? Not what I was looking for but thanks anyway.

Hope I haven’t misunderstood this. What is your revenue model? Do you or Causevest receive any portion of the donations?

Hey first thanks for the questions we will add them to our FAQ,

Hey short answer is we charge fees and give you a share which you can choose to give to the cause or keep for yourself.

We charge fees like any other platform so that we can cover costs.

We actually reward donors in whats known as xcv and it allows them to vote for new causes every month for us to support as well. So primarily its a way for us to give them more voting power.

Hmmm ahh also if you search causevest on you tube and watch the part 1 animated video it explains.

Would love to have a trader on board!

Seems like an interesting idea to me. Good luck with your trades :slight_smile: