Hello from Nigeria

my name is yanju. I am here to learn, i don’t know anything about forex. where do i begin?

Hi yanju, start your education here Study hard and take your time. Trading requires dedication and patience. Ask questions and read books. This is a skill you can learn for life so dont rush it! Best of luck.

Maybe you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses.

I am AdeTayo from Ibadan southwestern Nigeria. Actually, I have been trading forex for 6 years running. I subscribed to Babypips in 2013 but didn’t just regard it needful to join this forum since then until now.

Hi Yanju!

Good luck for your Forex Journey. No need to worry. For basic knowledge just visit this link : Learn How to Trade the Markets

Get to know about fundamental term regarding forex market and start using Demo trading account.

Welcome, this seems a good place for you to start your Forex education. Loads of info on the forums and it’s good to read people’s analysis and ask questions.

Hello Yanju! You’re in the right place to start learning. Lots of free resources here in Babypips. Good luck!