Hello from San Antonio, Texas

My name is Benjamin I am a citizen of California and transplanted here in Texas after Honorably retiring from the US Army Special Forces ( 21 years).
I have been trading FOREX on practice accounts for about 8 years. During that time i learned programming and developed into an Algo Trader. I am currently studying machine learning while developing artificial Intelligence focused on investment, finance, and banking and furthermore decided to get serious this year and here I am. I hope everyone has a great day,

1 Like

i have never found at any guys who practiced 8 years in a demo . just surprised

1 Like

Welcome to bp @pipsdeep. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

Welcome to the community, Sir Benjamin! Hope to hear more about your trading experiences.

Hi Benjamin. Thank you for your service and welcome to the community. Are you planning to use Python for your ML builds?

Hey Benjamin,
Welcome to the group bud! I am Grant from Jacksonville.

I know I’m late but I am back after a few years of deep study and real-world trading while learning to codify everything or die trying but back to the past from the future. yes, I was forced to only demo after finding upon my retirement that all of the retirement funds for military, firemen, and teachers had been stolen. So I took that as a sign that I along with a couple of my special operation brothers and friends from the ranch and my old home the unit needed to find our retirement who did it and why. Long and short of it never ever trust a VA Fiduciary. It turned out to be closely related as in the family of **** who had control of the VA Fiduciary Branch had been preying on injured soldiers teachers and firefighters and it was easy for them like Sunday morning because they had zero oversight and never had to report to anyone but themselves and wow what a cheeky setup they had and so for some unknown reason the money was returned anonymous-ly and they (the VA Fidituary Branch) all when missing or showed dead in freakishly brutal suicides with notes of admittance, and their brand new HQ Building blew the hell up from a gas leak it was reported (without gas ever being run to the building wtf) I read…somewhere …perhaps. I do have a head injury so details escape me. Anyway still waiting for the return of my retirement over 24 long months but the Veterans Administration is legit, right? They would never do anything to harm a recovering soldier or firefighter or teacher that would be crazy talk … or would it? Who knows? ~G

Hey Quad Pip I understudied in MT4 and MT5 code and updated with them and started to expand into python got to have your JAVA in the morning then slid in swinging pine for Robinhood and now i do specialized bots for the private-side as well as my own private firm. I churn out hundreds of pre vetted bots with the assistance of AI from the Balkan Russian states where the cost to use Artificial Intelligence is low and relationships count like they used to stateside (I miss those days when a man said what he meant and meant what he said), ah memories, I wish i had some…