Hello from Toronto Canada

Believe it or not Forex is very simple. The market tells you a story, it dos not lie to you.

The reality is, one can trade forex without any indicators using only the daily time frame.

I would say, however, that the story is a great endless collection of volumes similar in size to a Webster’s dictionary. Haha!

1 Like

That’s perfect

1 Like

I think one of my biggest mistakes is that I always anticipate a big reversal. It’s going up and up and up… of course it’s about to come down, so I SELL… Yes, Rina is going to get rich! Nope. It continues on and I lose my money lol. I think my new strategy this week is just to go with the flow. Let’s see how that works.

Hi Rena,

Baby Pips flagged me as trying to spam or advertise to you, so they deleted my contact information that I posted to you.

I wrote somewhere on another post regarding being a Bull or a Bear.

Look at the daily chart time frame, decide what the larger trend is. If it’s a Bullish market, be a Bull.

If it’s a bearish market be a Bear. Until you fully understand the market, don’t ping pong back and forth trying to catch the small moves or reversals.

1 Like

It’s funny, I thought you had given me your email and then it was gone and i thought… did he change his mind lol. I shall connect, thanks:)

Yes, I did give it to you. But I guess it’s a good thing that Baby Pips restricts access, as there are a lot of scammers out here taking advantage of new traders. If possible, visit my last few posts. You may be able to figure out how I trade as I have attached my Trade Station Charts.

No, it’s really not simple - that’s a naive approach to take

Rina, Tono stinks of a scam or sales pitch since he’s started posting today - that’s why he’s been flagged several time by members / admin.

Screenshots mean for nothing - log a verified account if you’re going to make such claims, or expect pushback if you’re not (which you’re already getting from different members by the looks of it)

First off all, I’m not here to sell anything to anyone.

With regard to Rina, I actually directed here to view my previous post that shows my trade station and explained to hear that she may be able to figure out how I trade.

The fact that it’s impossible for you to believe that anyone is actually making money in forex only exposes your lack of trading ability.

As far as Screen shots are concerned, let’s see yours.

Instead of trolling everyone’s post as if you’re the Scam patrol, try spending that time learning how to trade. Then perhaps you could contribute something positive instead of all of your negativity

it’s always the losing traders that have so much to say.

In by the way, you’re the only person that flagged me as a scammer.

Get a life and learn how to trade before you open your mouth with such ignorance.

Right Tono - Don’t come here making wild claims with no proof.

What did you expect to happen?

You’re just like the rest of them that come and go - it’s a revolving door for your type

@Rinarocks, you should definitely stay away from @TonoFX. This is coming from a long time babypips member who has seen his type come and go many times in the forums. Until he can back up any of his fantastical claims with a couple years of trading history, he isn’t any different then the 100’s of other hucksters that have already come through here.

I wish you the best on your Forex trading journey and hope to see you around the forums.

1 Like

I started with just learning price action - explaining what each candle means etc. Then moved to chart patterns. That’s still mostly how I trade, it’s not “advanced” by any means but I like the fact that I can use it to actually trade and I somehow understand what’s going on.

I agree with you re: being able to consider fundamentals when it comes to equities but it’s also nice having a more technical approach with fx.

Have you been studying the school here? That’s been really helpful for me.

2 Likes