Hello from Toronto

Hello Everyone,

I would like to take a brief moment to introduce myself. I’m currently a finance student, and have been trading since 2012. I prefer to trade futures between 0830 to 1130 and FX after 2000 hrs. Why I joined this community here is because just as broadening ones knowledge is very important, so is visiting the basics often to simplify things and let your mind view things from another perspective is just as important, and the babypips school has allowed to me to do that.

What I’m looking to get out of this experience is to create long lasting friendships from traders from around the world, with different backgrounds, and hopefully vacation to those countries one day and meet my new friends.

What I would like to leave here is a reminder. And the reminder is that it is universally accepted that to be a 'master ’ in a craft, one must have dedicated at least 10,000 hours to it and sculpted themselves to define themselves as representative of that craft. That being said, I encourage everyone, especially the younger-and beginning traders-college students etc. to learn as much you can and avoid being overconfident at all costs. Staying humble is a fundamental key in my opinion to being a disciplined trader. You’ll have wins and you’ll have losses, but how you react to those scenarios will determine the extent of your discipline and character. In the words of Socrates “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing”. Once you understand how important it is to start a journery as someone that knows absolutely nothing about it, you will be on a path that will sculpt you into a disciplined trader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to connecting with you all.

Fx23

Well I am from Kansas City. Sorry Toronto, GO ROYALS! Anyways, I too enjoy meeting traders from around the world. May the forx be with you.

-Adrian

Thanks for the welcome message Adrian. It was a good, exciting series! I look forward to speaking with you. All the best.

Fx23

Hello and welcome to our forex community! Thanks for the positive feedback on our School of Pipsology and we hope you stick around in our forums. See ya!

Welcome to forums.

Have you tried any social platforms? I think it would be a good fit for you. Let me know if you want more info.

Hi, great to have you!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to here…
Hoping we will get more and more benefits.
I’m Shall.