Hello from West Virginia

Hello, my name is Nadir Mirza. I am from West Virginia, USA. I am looking forward to learning more about trading. Thank you.

Hi Nadir, welcome. Glad to hear you’re open to learning so benefit the most from the Pipsology school and understand what trading is all about. Take your time to learn about the currency pairs. Time investment could prove to be worth the shot.

Hello Nadir, welcome to the world of trading. Begin your journey with the right step and that’s learning about the trade and how it functions the way it does. Click on the green education button and get started. Once you’re done, always remember to search for a reliable broker with great platforms and make a demo account to trade without the fear of losing money.

When you learn, you will find out what your trading requirements are. One the basis of your trading requirements, you will be able to find the best broker that you can trade with. Generally, people choose brokers on the basis of their commissions, spreads, and customer support services.