Hello guysss, Jennifer here

Hi, guys I am Jennifer. I am a trading newbie, wish to start a great journey here. Wish me luck.

3 Likes

Welcome, Jennifer!

Give the Learn Forex at the top of the page a look if you’re brand new and need some guidance. Many lessons there for you get you up to speed.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community Jennifer! This is a great to place to start learning. Remember to be patient as you go through this journey. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello Jenifar , most welcome to this community. go through the school level , hope you will be benefited

1 Like

have a very good journey from there , feel free to ask any problem you have , community is very friendly

1 Like

Welcome Jenifar. enjoy your stay .

1 Like

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Can’t wait to see the great things you’ll accomplish. Good luck!

1 Like

can you please tell me what’s your basic trading condition at the moment ? any basic education you started at all ?

1 Like

you have choose a right place , no doubt . just be active on beginners session to know others opinion and start with the education level of this community, happy trading , good luck

1 Like

i hope you got the suggestion already , just one request when practicing never find any kind of short cut.

1 Like

Welcome! :blush: We will be cheering for youu! :smiley: So if you ever have any questions, don’t be shy to ask. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Jennifer. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome Jennifer!
Wish you all the best as you begin you trading journey!

1 Like

I have already found some really cool lessons here, this site is awesome.

2 Likes

That is so so so kind of you Ria, you made my day.

1 Like

Sure, thanks for spreading your wisdom.

2 Likes

thank you so much, honestly I was not expecting this amount of support here.

1 Like

I have studied price action a bit, and are learning how to work with MT4.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome and encouraging words, I really appreciate it! I’m excited to join the community and eager to learn more about forex trading. I understand that it takes patience and dedication to succeed in this field, but I’m up for the challenge. Looking forward to connecting with other traders and sharing experiences. Thanks again

1 Like

You’re welcome. Folks around here are pretty friendly. It’s easy to always find someone to interact with.