Hello I'm new here

Hello everyone there. I’m Adeyem, and I’m entirely new to both Forex and Babypips.
June 15🧀
Arsenal❤️
I’m a student.

So there’s this childhood friend who’s family including the parents are all forex Guru. He’s been pressuring me for a long time to join the community lol. I use to watch him enjoy himself as a trader whenever he sits to trade. The joy mehn… but when I started reading. There’s a lot to Forex than what I use to see him do.!!
I still have a bit of a way to go before I even start trading a demo account seriously, and even longer til I start making some money off Forex, so I’m going to take it slow and learn as much as I can until I know I’m ready.

And I’d just like to mention that the Babypips community is probably the best and most helpful community I’ve ever encountered on the internet. I’m excited to learn, and I know that the wonderful people here are here to help.

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

From what I read you have an amazing chance most of the traders never have, you have someone who actually trade ( and hopefully profitable), If I may make a suggestion, while you learn on your own, try to copy trade some of his trades (If your friend is profitable that is), your journey will be a lot smoother, that’s an opportunity most people do not have.

Good Luck with your journey!

@Mithu22 That’s great advice. I did the same at the beginning of my trading career. Copied trades from top traders in zulutrade to get the confidence to trade in this highly competitive market while consolidating my forex trading foundation by going through online courses.