Hello my name is Myia

Go girl!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::dollar::dollar::dollar:

2 Likes

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: I will. And I will definitely share with you guys. May I ask how long you’ve been trading.

About three years!

2 Likes

ok ok thats whats up. You do it full time? lol I’m at work now trying to learn. I got Bloomberg and stocks open lol Dont tell my boss

3 and half real money and good part of a year on demo

You can read about me here! I’m finally famous…

But PLEASE set a stop-loss. This way of trading is not
for everyone and I lost alot of money in the beginning.

1 Like

omg thats funny you said that because I’m learning them now cuz last night was bad for me.

Keeping an eye on your risk and try cutting your losses short.

1 Like

Thank Sally on it now

You wanna hear something funny I notice if I hold on some I made a profit but I know I won’t be able to always be that lucky

Hey, how are you doing? Welcome to the community. Babypips is probably the best place for beginners to gain basic knowledge and also to interact with other traders. Wins and losses are a part of trading. Good to see that you’re making money but please don’t let that get into your head. Forex is a psychological game and you must adhere to the rules and manage emotions well in order to be profitable. All the very best for your journey.

1 Like

The manage thee emotional and not being greedy is so real. Me and xauusd. Have became lovers ahahaha. One Monet it loves me then the next it makes me way all day and night to love me again. Gold has had your girl in a choke hold. But I waited. Believed it would go back up and it did and I was able to make profit.

Talk about stress. But I learn to not just get scared if I see it go down. If I know it gonna go back up to believe in myself.

Hello everyone. Feel free to connect with me and expand knowledge! I’m a Forex trader with a little over two years of experience.

1 Like

AWWW Thank you and sure. I will if you promise to not be mad if I bug you. lol just kidding

2 Likes

Sure anytime

1 Like

Go on youtube, find this video (My Mentor Dr Kathy Kirkland, shows us how to become a MILLIONAIRE off of FOREX) and watch it. I am not telling you to sign up for anything or spend any money. Just watch the 40 minutes long video (three times would be good) and let the information sink in. When you have finished come back and say thanks and i’ll tell you what next to do.
Dont watch it while you are doing anything else. Give it your undivided attention.

1 Like

awwww thank you baby, I sure will. My demo account is 800 up right now. Would have been 1000 but that’s another story, but I on it

Update made the 1000 back plus 880 more

Hi, welcome to BP! Start by reading and practising on a demo account, it will help you gain confidence and understand the market on a closer level. Good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

hello guys,
am i the only one stilll trading here?

Hey, @0scarwhy. Still trading. How has your trading been so far?